Nuffnang

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baby Lips


My lips get dry easily with this kind of weather. Good thing there’s Maybelline Baby Lips.



The US version is different in terms of color. The glossies have tints and come in six shades: 
1) Quenched 2) Peppermint 3) Cherry Me 4) Grape Vine 5) Pink Punch 6) Peach Kiss
(L-R) 

 photo from maybelline.com

The Philippine release has four variants namely: 
1) Relieving Menthol 2) Smoothing Cherry 3) Anti-Oxidant Berry 4) Energizing Orange
(L-R)


The product promotes “Adult strength care for baby lips” and includes the following benefits:
  • SPF 20
  • Instant 8-hour moisture - shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long
  • Rejuvenated lips in a week
  • Enriched with Centella Essence which increases cell turnover to reduce fine lines and to increase elasticity

It's budget-friendly and retails at P79. I love the taste, the smell and how it glides effortlessly. Though it does not add color, I love the sheer effect it creates. Oh! And the packaging looks cute. I only need to apply this in the morning and it's enough to last me the whole day. This is definitely one beauty loot that I have to stash in my kit. ◘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...