Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hi-Lo


I bought this high-low skirt (also known as the mullet skirt) at a tiangge. I knew that this was a good purchase since I could style it in different ways. Starting from the shoes…you could wear either flats or sky-high heels. For tops…a corset, a plain tee, or a sweater. Accessorize it more by wearing a belt or a pair of bright-colored stockings. This style is also evident on formal wear and even wedding dresses.


I tried color-blocking for my outfit. I opted for a black top with bow details at the back so it won’t be too boring. I also wore a metal necklace to balance out the skirt’s flowy material. 

I would like to thank Ghe, my fiance, who patiently took these shots. It was quite difficult to shoot since I was walking and we needed to capture the movement of the drape. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...