Nuffnang

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Alfresco in Your Garment


You take inspiration in anything and everything - even from artwork. The top is reminiscent of watercolor prints. The cloth becomes the canvas of color play. In this case, purple-yellow-green in abstract and floral designs. 

What differentiates this from other patterns is the softness of the print that slithers freely. The ribbon gave additional detail to the outfit.



 
I wore denim and the accessories I used were of the same shades and style. From the green dangling earrings to the purple watch.

I have put on a pair of shoes with acid washed material to cap it all off.


Also, this goes to show my love for murals and paintings.
By the way, it looks like I blended in with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...