Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Checkered ✓


From the family of plaid and stripes, I wore checks in blue and yellow. This is a staple for men but women are now seen wearing them in style. I added a brown tie to break the masculinity of the checkered top. Take note of the silhouette and be cautious of the bulge it may create.



My red and black leather bag complements my glasses of the same color combination in cat’s eye frame.

I wasn’t really planning it but I think I was color-coordinated - from the slacks to my leather shoes, to the brown band with the strap of my watch. This established a not so busy get-up though. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...