Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Look What I Found - PiTAKA Wallets


Store coins and other trinkets in these hip and trendy PiTAKA wallets.
The product is made of tarpaulin, thus, it is water-resistant. They have a wide range of designs inspired by school fervor (Ateneo, La salle, UP, UST, etc...) and Philippine pop culture such as Tuyo, Jeepney Joyride and Bahay Kubo.

 
I got myself “Bicol Express” and “Laking Maynila”. For less than a hundred, this is a great giveaway or souvenir.



Besides wallets, they also do passport holders and iPad sleeves and they customize, too!
You may visit their site at pitakaonline.multiply.com for other details.◘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...