Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Super Heroes


Our fascination with heroes takes root from our idea that good always triumphs over evil - as confirmed by blockbuster movies like “X-Men”, “Spiderman” and “The Avengers”.

As such, I decided to wear my Superman shirt.

For a more laid-back feel, I wore denim shorts and a pair of boat shoes in black and brown. I put on angel wing earrings in silver to complete the look.



 
These superheroes are invincible because of the powers they possess. They can fly, they can teleport and they have gadgets that make up for whatever flaws they have... a far cry from reality.

Trite but parents are our everyday champs. They sacrifice a lot not only for us but also for other people and the community. 

And in this light, Happy Father’s Day to all dads out there! ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...