Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Casual Comfort


It’s one of those days that you just want to put comfort above everything else. I just wore my blue faded jeans, a black top with batwing sleeves and I slipped on my favorite flats. 


Getting comfortable does not mean being tacky. So I spruce up the outfit with some accessories: 

 A detachable collar in beige. This piece is reversible -  one side with lace details and the other in plain silk.


 
A layered necklace with locket, pearl strings and cameo design.


Would you believe that I used my bag strap as a belt? That's what you call multitasking.


Think of the many ways you can use an item. Versatility is key. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...