Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cupcake Cute

I couldn’t resist this cupcake gloss the first time I saw it. The crafty packaging got me.


I was trying to choose between cherry and strawberry. Well, I purchased the latter. 


It doubles as a keychain, too!


Now on to the product. It’s not sticky for my taste and it does not give any tint - just sheen and moisture. Perfect for my dry lips. 



 
I was expecting it to smell sweet and candy-ish but no… nothing overpowering. I just don’t know how long will the jar last.


So if you want something useful and cute at the same time, then this product is for you. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...