Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Japanese Street Fashion


Weird and eccentric – that’s how I would describe the look. I have incorporated pieces inspired by Japanese street fashion which is described as mismatched outfits, endless accessories and layering with a pop of color. 



Categorized as follows:
Shibuya – diverse, contemporary
Harajuku – layered, unconventional
Lolita – gothic, sweet, punk, ribbons, lace, vintage


The look is more of the Harajuku style though a little restrained. It’s leaning toward the gray green/aqua color family. I tried hard to look avant garde and made effort to put in texture. I’ve worn a head piece in yellow with feather details. I’ve put an octopus cuff in one ear (bought online at rainesatera.multiply.com). 


I’ve donned black-silver fringe necklace, a claw ring and piled on some bracelets made of wood and metal. 




I’ve slipped on a pair of gray socks with ribbon design + wedges with retro details. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...