Nuffnang

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kimono



My statement for the day: Asian silhouette with this kimono dress. It’s a low V-neck empire cut dress that’s why I’ve worn a brown turtleneck top underneath.


I got the dress online and purchased it in a heartbeat because of the eccentric prints. It’s very unique and the quirky display of images and script caught my eye. The sparkly effect was because of the Cherry Blossom glitter perfume that I used.



I decided to wear a red leather bracelet with gold and zipper details. The brown, pink and red undertones worked well.


 


Fashion has been influenced greatly by Japanese culture. 




Finally, click the site below if you are looking for special occasion dresses. Bridesmaid Dresses London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...