Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Harajuku - Music


An obsession for fragrances and the clamor for kawaii stuff are the reasons why the Harajuku♥Lovers perfume caught my attention. The line is created by Gwen Stefani, the lead vocals for the band “No Doubt”. 
 

photo above was taken from wikipedia

 

I got my bottle for free and picked “Music”, which is a woody floral scent. It is defined in the packaging:
Music (mu•sic) n. 1. The art of organizing sound. Vocal sounds having some degree of rhythm, melody and harmony. 2. A musical composition or body of such compositions. 3. The soundtrack of my life, feel it, shut up and listen, keep on dancing. (see also) life.
 

 “A painter paints pictures on canvas. A musician paints pictures on silence”  as the famous adage goes.

I could never imagine a life without music. By the time I reach my cube in the office, I’d put on my CD even before I open and read mails. It certainly plays an integral role while I’m working.

 

 

 Top notes consist of juicy apple and bergamot; mid notes are jasmine, gardenia, fuschia and peony; and base notes include musk, cedarwood and amber.

Re-application is not necessary as it will last you the whole day. A word of caution though, only have a spray or two since it’s too overpowering.

 

 


I give it 10/10 for the cute packaging and a 7/10 for its scent. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...