Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monochrome


A late post since the weather’s good and the sun’s already up as I’m writing this.
Rainy days give us a reason to layer and pile on clothes one after another. A monochrome ensemble but black and white pieces are just classic. 


A pirate ship printed on a plain white top. If you’d look closely enough, there are rhinestones that create the sparkly effect. To do away with the usual, I folded the hems of my pants for a cropped guise.


I slipped on a pair of silver patent shoes that breaks the monotony of the whole get-up.


 
And a jacket with an elaborate collar that gives an edgier feel. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...