Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Look Back on the C2 Cooler Video


It was September last year when we started shooting for the C2 Sarap ng Bukas video making contest. I really don’t know what pushed me to try and submit an entry. Maybe it’s because of that dream to be a filmmaker.  Photographs are still moments. Films capture more - expressions, words, MOveMENTS. 


A director (wannabe), I explained the concept to the actors. The team being collaborative shared ideas too. A cameo role? None. I was the one doing the shots and I was comfortable that way. Behind the camera that is. 

I would like to thank friends, colleagues and everyone who participated in the video. Some may have been drifters but I really appreciate all the help and support. I'm truly grateful.

Ghe assisted me with the post production process with him as the online editor and I, in his own words, was "Hitler", patching the materials to come up with the right sequence. 

And voila, here’s the product of everyone's hard work.  ◘
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...