Nuffnang

Friday, September 14, 2012

Borrowed from the Boys


I’ll let you in on a little secret. I sometimes shop for shirts at the Men’s Section. I just love how the prints are rough and edgy as opposed to women’s sheer and florals. 


Just like this top where the design would pass as something for both men and women. The chairs look like a Christmas tree, the silhouette as a star reaching for the moon and glitters gleaming in the background.  It has really captured the significance of going to the top and reaching for your dreams.  



A smaller version is printed at the back. I feel like I’m already rockin’ the holiday season.  



I combined it with suspenders and a pair of trousers in tweed material.  


I don’t want to go mannish altogether so I put on funky earrings.  




I also wore a pair of wedges that mimic the appearance of lace.  ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...