Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!




This blog is not just about me, me and me. So everyone, I would like you to meet the most important woman in my life - my mom!



Mama over the years… She still has the vigor compared to a twenty year old. She even knows Hoobastank and Linkin Park. Or was it because she’s eavesdropping in my room.


When I was a kid, she’d be the one to choose my clothes. And I don’t complain about it.  Now I keep on thinking... Will I also end up looking like her in my 60’s? All groovy with a pair of sneakers + socks, jogging pants and a plain tee? 


 
Only time will tell. But for now, I admire her wit and simplicity, and her being supportive to all our endeavors. We love you Ma. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...