Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I must have been Japanese…



… in my previous life as Japan’s rich culture never fails to fascinate me. 

“Writing poetry. Just like my love for haiku. Which can’t be concealed.”

 photo from: facts-about-japan.com




Back when I was much younger, I tried origami. My inquisitive mind wonders on how a simple paper can turn into a spectacular work of art.


The peculiar taste in style and fashion (ex. Rei Kawakubo) ; literature (ex. Murakami) ; music (Monkey Majik, Yui, Winnie, Bump of Chicken, Veltpunch). Too bad, I was only able to finish Japanese 101. 


And of course, the hype for manga / anime. The opening / closing songs to boot.
  
photo from: japanator.com


So when the buzz came for the movie Rurouni Kenshin, I got all giddy and more. Now, I’m dying of anticipation. Okay, that was an exaggeration.


I'll  see you when I see you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...