Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soundtrack #1


It’s no denying that I am into music and I am drawn to how it’s created. From taking inspiration to writing the lyrics to adding the melody and doing the arrangement. 



But for now, I’ll let you take a peek on my playlist:

1.    Avril Lavigne - Smile
2.    Coldplay - Yellow
3.    Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
4.    Example - Kickstarts
5.    Green Day - When I Come Around
6.    Incubus - Admiration
7.    Incubus - Love Hurts
8.    Locnville - Sun in My Pocket
9.    Nirvana - All Apologies
10.  Phantom Planet - California
11.  Sandwich - Butterfly Carnival
12.  Silverchair - The Greatest View
13.  Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
14.  Tal Bachman - She's so High
15.  The Killers - Mr. Brightside
16.  The Script - Man Who Can't Be Moved
17.  The Used - All That I've Got
18.  The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
19.  Third Eye Blind- The Background
20.  Winnie - Starlike Stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...