Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Illustration: Mustard and Cream



I always go for two-tone dresses. Not only does it break the monotony of the outfit, it also sets apart which is which in the entire get-up.




When I did the sketch, I envisioned it as two fabrics that overlap each other. With one in bright mustard and the other (represented with curved lines) in beaded material of sequins and pearls laid on cream lace for added texture.


This was originally drawn last 10-Aug-12. You may read original article here: http://crayonroad.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/fashion-illustration-1-0/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...