Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sage’s Fave Five: Perfume



Scents get us in the mood. It gives us a boost on stressful events. It uplifts us on dismal days. And quite the aphrodisiac I should say. So here’s my top 5.


5.   Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom: It comes with fruity notes of pear and apple. The scent takes me to the conventional streets of Kyoto.


photo: bathandbodyworks.com


4.   D&G Light Blue: The smell is fresh – it is as if I have just stepped out of the shower. It gives the cool feeling of the island breeze.


 photo: fragrantica.com



3.   Ralph Lauren Rocks – The fragrance speaks of summer’s gaiety and puts me on a cheerful mood.


photo: fragrantica.com




2.   Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum – The scent lasts the whole day. It brings back bits and pieces of memories. I dab on pulse points whenever I am to take an exam (weird, huh?). 


 photo: original-fragrance.com




1.   Vera Wang Princess – This one’s sweet and delicate plus a hint of vanilla. Period.

 photo: thefabfemme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...