Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sweet Meringue



This has been a long overdue post as this is what I wore during mom’s birthday last September.

Hearts in pink brown and blue really popped out over white canvas. The top is made of light fabric which makes me comfortable to move. You can wear it with sleeves that reach your wrist or roll ‘em up to your elbows.
 




I wore an origami-inspired necklace.







I was also feeling the need to accessorize for a bit, thus the set of rings that I wore on my fingers.




Engraved words on the rings read as Free, Wisdom, Hope, Luck, Belief, Courage, Love and Peace.






To complete the outfit, I slipped on my glitter jelly flats that can work well on any get-up. 



If you love the rings and the necklace, you can buy them here: http://crayonroad.wix.com/fashionsage-store

  ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...