Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taken 2




I was surfing… Channel surfing that is, when a scene from a movie got me glued to the television. It’s very rare when a movie clip catches my attention. More so when I don’t even know the title, the plot or the actors. But this film is different. I was able to let go and put down the remote control.


 photo above from imdb.com


I think it has just started (exposition) from the way the story is developing. In my opinion, it has the right combination of action and comedy though it got a 5.8/10 rating from Rotten Tomatoes (a popular site for film reviews).


Nevertheless, I am still going to watch Taken 2.  Ghe set the weekend for a movie date. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...