Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Shopaholic Turned Entrepreneur



It has dawned on me to start my own business since I’m not getting any younger. I don’t mind a few extra bucks, too!

Currently, I am juggling quite a number of activities on my hands. So I’ve chosen something close to my heart – Fashion.



On that note, please visit Fashion Sage Store at http://crayonroad.wix.com/fashionsage-store#!home/mainPage



We offer fashionable items that are hip and trendy…Unique pieces that are sure to grab everyone's attention and quality finds that are budget-friendly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...