Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What's Cooking at Krocodile Grille?





Ghe and I went to the unexplored part of Greenbelt and we were in for a surprise. It was really an undiscovered area that should be visited regularly.






It took a while for us to decide which to eat as each of the items in the menu looks scrumptious. An additional point for the kropek that was put on our table while waiting for the food to be served.
  



First, their mangga with bagoong: a solid crackle after every bite plus a good-tasting shrimp paste.







Next is “Crispy Crablets”. I was hesitant to order this since the “Rickshaw” incident. What the heck. I’d give it a try. And I was happy that I did. It’s flavorsome already to try and eat it as is. Dipping it in spicy vinegar is a whole new story.
  






We had “Crispy Popcorn Fish Fillet” and chose tartar sauce to go with it. The fish fillet gives the promise of addiction one piece after another.


 .




We settled for “Inihaw na Spareribs” to break our food choices and to add variation in our meal. Though mild-flavored, the meat’s tender. I was about to resort for calamansi and soy sauce but the vinegar worked well somehow.
  






I had “Adobo Flakes Rice” which is served with chunks of adobo flakes and egg. The serving was good enough for two and this alone is enough to keep you full.







Ghe got “Seafood Rice” served with bits and pieces of seafood which he enjoyed well. I was able to have some and I second his verdict that it was amazing.
  





Earth to Ghe… He was in a trance. Simply put, there’s a piece of heaven here. We had an (invisible) tally board to check on who gets to say “ang sarap” more. We lost count or rather we got lost with the food served to us. 







I have nothing negative to say about their service - friendly and accommodating staffers who are attentive to your needs. The serving of the food is a-okay and really provides great value for your money.
  



We’re going to visit this resto again. ◘



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...