Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Mullet Top


Mullet style has been a contagious trend for the past months now. Particularly, on the hemlines – skirts made of different materials, colors and prints. Even an era, well for the hairstyle to be exact.   





So it’s fairly refreshing to wear the trend as a top. With a breezy material, doing errands is hassle-free.  



I chose a pattern that is young and vibrant. It’s white fabric with blossoms in red, blue and yellow.   




I styled it in two ways. First, with an open neck and folded jeans.  



Second, with a closed neck and full jeans.   


I used collar tips and slipped on my pair of lace wedges for chic detailing.◘





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...