Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tangerine Tang


Too long to be a top and too short to be a dress. I was wearing a tunic with floral prints in orange-red-brown and a touch of white. 






Another outfit which is reminiscent of oriental fashion which embodies lavish prints of flowers, cranes and other symbols - clashing or otherwise but always bold.  





Wearing a tunic is as easy as 1-2-3. I wanted to wear a dark pair of stockings to go with it but decided to wear black leggings instead. I slipped on my trusty flats to complete the look.  





Here's a pic of Nicole Richie wearing a tunic + stockings:



 photo: thegloss.com


I’d like to sport an undershave hairstyle. It’s just not appropriate in the corporate setting.








1-2 photo from getshorter.tumblr.com // 3 photo fromflickrhivemind.net

 
I improvised by pulling a section of my hair and securing it with a hair clip. How I wish… ◘

2 comments:

  1. Hi ate cyra! You are starting to look like aya of imago...I would love to have an undershave hairstyle too but I know I can't pull it off..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Pero iba pa rin si Aya. Hehe. Medyo hesitant pa rin for the style kasi wavy / unruly / curly ako. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...