Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boudoir Fashion



Details of delicate flora, lace and sensual necklines distinguish boudoir fashion. It is the lingerie trend (corsets, camisoles. etc…) where intimates take the spotlight. I still wanted to look modest, so I wore a cover-up. A styling tip: you can tie the ends of your cardigan at the back so it looks like a shrug.








…Or hang the ends loose

  




This outfit is a trend too many as you can also describe it as a dress over pants look. I wore black leggings ‘cause I find the dress too short for my frame.






Defined cups and body-hugging silhouette are some of the features of the boudoir fashion. As for the accessories, I used what I think would appear cohesive with the whole get-up just like this watch necklace (aka pocket watch).
  






I put on a green bracelet with metal studs....


  



...and a pair of pearl earrings.

 


And to cap it off, my signature flats in gray with lace detailing.








Finally, click the site below if you are looking for special occasion dresses. Bridesmaid Dresses London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...