Nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Lights Spectacle



I’ve always wanted to write about the Christmas lights display at Ayala Triangle but photos that would go with the article were inadvertently deleted. Nadah. None. Nothing was saved. So I decided to watch the show again. And a day after Christmas, people still troop the place. 






The first time I’ve witnessed the synchronized lights and music, all original Pilipino Christmas songs were in the background. This is the main reason why I wanted to blog about it. It’s about taking pride that we also have our own Yule songs.  

  



I think there are two versions ‘cause the second time I got to watch it, there were no laser lights (unlike the former) and foreign carols were being played. 






Nonetheless, you’ll still feel the holiday spirit and see joy in everyone’s eyes.

The Enchanting Lights and Sound Show is until December 30 (Sunday) only and runs every 30 minutes from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. ◘
  


1 comment:

  1. the christmas lights look beautiful!
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...