Nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Composition – Lagi



I don’t consider “With You” as a full-fledged song. It has melody alright but it doesn’t have any accompaniment like a guitar for me to consider it a song.  It simply is poetry. 

You can find it here: http://crayonroad.multiply.com/journal/item/40/Track-01-With-You






I guess the song I made during the Aural X Workshop was my first. It was decent enough despite me on vocals.

Here’s another try on songwriting. I was actually hesitant to write it as the subject matter’s about unrequited love. With the many songs out there about tragic love, I told myself, “We don’t need another one.”



Bbbuuutt.. It’s reality. It happens and people can relate to it. So, feel free to listen to the song  - words and music by moi with G on vox and guitar.





https://soundcloud.com/ghe-hilario/lagi-by-cy-ordona-ghe-version
  


Sa aking pagtulog nananaginip na ikaw ay akin
Hawak ang larawan mo
Isip mo ba’y nalilito?


Lagi kang nasa isip ko
Lagi kang nasa puso ko
Sigaw ng damdamin hanggang langit
Andito at nagmamahal sa’yo
Andito at naghihintay sa’yo na makapiling, paulit-ulit


At sa paggising nananalangin na mapansin mo rin
Hawak ang mga liham mo
Nar’yan ka nga ngunit bakit bato?


Lagi kang nasa isip ko
Lagi kang nasa puso ko
Sigaw ng damdamin hanggang langit
Andito at nagmamahal sa’yo
Andito at naghihintay sa’yo na makapiling, paulit-ulit


Nais ko’y kaligayahan mo
Ang lahat ay para sa’yo
Para lang sa’yo
Sa ‘yo

Lagi kang nasa isip ko
Lagi kang nasa puso ko
Sigaw ng damdamin hanggang langit
Andito at nagmamahal sa’yo
Andito at naghihintay sa’yo na makapiling, paulit-ulit (Repeat ‘til fade)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...