Nuffnang

Monday, December 3, 2012

It’s Never Too Late



It’s not too late to learn a new skill and there never really is a right timing to start something but NOW. 




Well at least for me, I figured I wanted to learn how to play bass last September. I shared the thought with G who willingly supported the idea. I really wanted to be a guitar player. I bought Bleu (yes, it has a name), my first guitar which I got 5 years ago but I couldn’t make sense out of it.


 
It’s a Steve Harris (Iron Maiden) four-string bass guitar. I just hope that his talent would rub off on me, too. 


G gave me an assignment to study the following songs:

1. Butterfly Carnival – Sandwich
2. Zombie – Cranberries
3. Boys Don’t Cry – The Cure

Ok, I added 2 more for me to learn:
1. Drive – Incubus
2. Creep - Radiohead



I think I found my calling. So the next time G and I are to jam a song, he’d be the guitar and I’d play bass.◘

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...