Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Let It Snow


The holidays speak of warm clothing to mask the supposed cool air of December. So I wore this peach-pale pink knit top. As G would put it, I blended in with the background. 







He kept on singing “Let it Snow” while taking my photo.  







I used a pink-brown-orange palette for the top and accessories. 





I wore a dream catcher necklace in brown





Since we can equate Christmas with sweet goodies, I put on this pair of M&M’s earrings in orange (Available at Fash Sage for only P60/pair. Just send me an email at crayonroad@gmail.com for orders). 







Looking closely at the fabric, it has metallic threads for that shimmer and shiny effect which is just right for the occasion.


I stayed with the neutrals and opted for black capri jeans and slipped on gray flats with a cute bow accent.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...