Nuffnang

Friday, December 14, 2012

Planning for the Year Ahead



“The best way to promote Work-Life Balance is by keeping a journal / planner” says the lecturer in the module.


And after months of collecting stickers, I was able to get this Starbucks planner. Of course, with the help of my colleagues Tina, Jeena and Tin. Thank you guys.








While browsing through the pages, I love the fact that there are interactive features this time.

Like the post-its and the postcard that you can easily detach.




Or this built-in frame where you can stick your favorite photo.


It has a magnetic clasp that is helpful for people on the go. 


It comes with a mini Starbucks tumbler that is actually a magnetic bookmark.


Needless to say, it has the usual coupons which are presented in a way that states "life needs to be enjoyed".


And one way of doing this is by rewarding yourself, thus, achievement and enjoyment.



Heart-warming thoughts like: 
  • That was super! Keep it up!
  • You're such a good friend.
  • Here's something to cheer you up.
  • Congratulations! 

The year 2013 will be a busy one for me/us since I’m planning for a big event and this planner will surely help me track progress and remind myself of important dates and things to do..  *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...