Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Safari



It’s the holiday season already but it still feels warm so this is another top + pair of shorts ensemble.






I wore a black top with animal prints in gold. If you want a print to stand out, always select a black base. Plus, black and gold always go well together. 





I took a break from my usual denim and opt for a pair of cotton shorts instead. With line patterns and button enclosure, this is very comfortable to wear. It looks bare so I added a brown belt which somehow matches the gold print of the top I was wearing.



 
For the accessories, I just added a metal necklace in gunmetal and dangling earrings with pearls and hardware details. I then slipped on my favorite black flats. And I’m ready to go.◘



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...