Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sage’s Fave Five: 2012 Highlights

There's so much to be thankful for and to be happy about this 2012. Here are the top 5 highlights of the year for me,





photo: celestonews.com



5.    Meeting new people – new co-workers / officemates; meeting friends / previous colleagues online; close encounters with people you look up to 


4.    Putting up my online shop Fash Sage – I love doing it ‘cause it entails fashion. Talk about browsing through apparel and a sea of accessories. 


3.   Creating my own blog – I get to share the things that I love and the things that I do. I also get to practice and somehow brush up on my writing skill


2.    Music – I was able to compose a song and now I’m learning to play bass


1.    Getting engaged – A celebration of happiness with the one you love 

◘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...