Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sage’s Fave Five: Fra Lippo Lippi



I grew up listening to Fra Lippo Lippi songs with hits during the 1980’s. These are classics with lyrics that pierce your heart and melodies that shoot straight to your ears.




 photo: mtv.com



5. Angel

And when she moves
The way she glides across the room
Just like an angel
I wish that I could see her one more time



4. Stitches and Burns


People say that I'm a fool
Well I don't know
At least I found out
What it takes to be strong
I was dreaming all day long
A drifting cloud
With eyes wide open
I would choose not to see
  

3. Everytime I See You

Everytime I see you
My life turns upside down
Everytime I see you I know



2. Beauty and Madness


Who will see the beauty in your life
And who will be there to hear you when you call
Who will see the madness in your life
And who will be there to catch you if you fall
 

1. Light and Shade

Sail on the wings of a cloud
Where to, well nobody knows
And cry, cry if you want them to see
Die every day to be free
Be proud to wear the colours that you call your own
Be loud, speak out when you want the world to know
Be strong, hold the flame for everyone to see
Be weak, if you want to love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...