Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Wonderland



With Winter Wonderland as the theme, everyone was required to wear something with hues from white, silver to powder blue during the Ops & Gen Acc Christmas Party (17-Dec-12).





Thanks to Benj Tugbong for the photo

I didn’t have the time to buy an appropriate outfit so I grabbed whatever looks okay from my closet. I chose this thrifted lace top and this tulip skirt with blue/white/black prints. 





I wore a tassel necklace in royal blue, a white shoulder bag with chain strap and then slipped on my glitter jelly flats. 

I actually didn’t take an “outfit shot” of what I wore during the party, hence the photos.


 
Please pardon my bragging but I’d like to take this opportunity to say that I received the “Early Bird Award”. It puts quite the pressure of coming in early to work this 2013.     :) 

With Daddy G...

 ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...