Nuffnang

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: England Dan and John Ford Coley

Famous for their heartfelt lyrics and melancholic music, here are my top 5 England Dan and John Ford Coley songs:





photo: bluedesert.com


5. It's Sad to Belong
So I lived my life in a dream world
For the rest of my days
Just you and me walkin' hand in hand
In a wishful memory
Oh, I guess that's all
That it would ever be.

Wish I had a time machine
I could make myself go back
Until the day I was born,
And I would live my life again
and rearrange it so that I'll be
Yours from now on

4. Love is the Answer 

Light of the world 
shine on me
Love is the answer
Shine on us all
set us free 
Love is the answer  

3. Nights are Forever (Without You) 

I didn't know it would be so strong
Waiting and wondering about you
I didn't know it would last so long 
Nights are forever without you

2. We’ll Never Have to Say Goodbye 

Turn on the radio
We'll play it way down low
There's a tear in your eye
That's reflecting the fire's glow
and I wish the night would never end
The sun ain't gonna be my friend
Lying here waiting and wishing I knew when 
We'll never have to say goodbye again  

1. I’d Really Love to See You Tonight 

Hello, yeah, it's been a while.
Not much, how about you?
I'm not sure why I called.
I guess I really just wanted to talk to you
And I was thinking maybe later on.
We could get together for a while. 
It's been such a long time.
And I really do miss your smile.
I'm not talking about moving in.
And I don't want to change your life.
But there's a warm wind blowing the stars around. 
And I'd really love to see you tonight.  

◘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...