Nuffnang

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Body Shop



I’m starting to love the brand as they offer skin care and fragrances. I’m drawn to their bath and body products like these items which I received as gifts (from Tria & Ralen) last Christmas.






Body Lotion


Here are the words that I associate with the scent.



Japanese Cherry Blossom – flora, feminine, subdued 


 

White Musk – spice, strong, intense




I love the fact that they don’t leave a sticky feel when slathered on skin. It leaves you moisturized and lightly scented, you need not apply a spritz of perfume.



Shower Gel


Wake up and pamper yourself to a creamy shower gel. 



The zest will surely awaken your senses good enough to start your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...