Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Cubic Fun: The Capitol Hill



I really wanted to create an architectural model. Every summer vacation when I was still in middle school, I would collect scrap paper and illustration board.





But it’s all about plans like having miniature cars, trees, etc… I never had the time to make one. Good thing there’s Cubic Fun 3D Puzzle (bought years ago). The pieces are made of foam board. No need for glue and cutter.
 





There are countless models to choose from like Taj Mahal, Notre Dame de Paris, Eiffel Tower, Great Wall of China among others.





I got “Capitol Hill” since this is what I really wanted to do then. A sneak peek of another project – from flat cardboard…






To something grand (Dimension: 20.7” x  9.3” x 7.9)


 ◘
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...