Nuffnang

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: Alanis (Jagged Little Pill)

Here are my  fave songs from Alanis' Jagged Little Pill.





from wikipedia.com

5. You Learn

You live you learn, you love you learn
You cry you learn, you lose you learn
You bleed you learn, you scream you learn

You grieve you learn, you choke you learn
You laugh you learn, you choose you learn
You pray you learn, you ask you learn
You live you learn

4. Right through You

Hello Mr. Man
You didn't think I'd come back
You didn't think I'd show up with my army
And this ammunition on my back
Now that I'm Miss Thing
Now that I'm a zillionaire
You scan the credits for your name
And wonder why it's not there
I see right through you
 

3.Not the Doctor
I don't want to be the filler if the void is solely yours
I don't want to be your glass of single malt whiskey
hidden in the bottom drawer
I don't want to be a bandage if the wound is not mine
Lend me some fresh air

2.Forgiven

We all had delusions in our head
We all had our minds made up for us
We had to believe in something
So we did
 

1. All I Really Want
And all I need now is intellectual intercourse
A soul to dig the hole much deeper
And I have no concept of time other than it is flyin' If only I could kill the killer
And all I really want is some peace man
A place to find a common ground And all I really want is a wavelength
And all I really want is some comfort
A way to get my hands untied
And all I really want is some justice
'Cause all I really want is some patience
And all I really want is deliverance
A place to find a common ground
And all I really want is some justice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...