Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: Coffee Combination



There’s nothing like a cup of coffee to jumpstart your morning.











In my case, there really is no time to grab a cup (hot or cold) – noon, snack time, or even in the evening. Make it more pleasurable by pairing it with my fave 5 coffee combinations:
  1. Pandesal - Hot coffee to go with hot pandesal. Don’t forget the butter
  2. Pan/cake – pancake served with whipped cream and maple syrup or a slice of chocolate cake
  3. Fried rice, eggs, sausage/tapa – Need I say more?
  4. Donut - glazed
  5. Sandwich – clubhouse / chicken sandwich; toast with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...