Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: Duets

Since it's the love month, let me share with you my fave love duets:




photo: jazzfm.com


5. Come What May = Lani Hall and Herb Alpert 

No we'll never be afraid of who we are
and who we're not, come what may


4. Almost Paradise = Ann Wilson and Mike Reno 

I thought that dreams belonged to other men 
'Cause each time I got close 
They'd fall apart again
 
I feared my heart would beat in secrecy
I faced the nights alone
Oh, how could I have known
That all my life I only needed you?

Almost paradise
We're knockin' on heaven's door
Almost paradise
How could we ask for more?
I swear that I can see forever in your eyes
Paradise
  

3. We’ve Got Tonight = Sheena Easton and Kenny Rogers 

Look at the stars now
So far away
We've got tonight
Who needs tomorrow
We've got tonight, babe 
Why don't you stay


2. You and I = Crystal Gayle and Eddie Rabbitt
 
Just you and I
Sharing our love together
And I know in time
We'll build the dreams we treasure
And we'll be alright, just you and I
 

1. The Best of Me = Olivia Newton-John and David Foster

You were my one more chance I never thought I'd find
You were the one romance I've always known in my mind
No one will ever touch me more
I only hope that in return
I might've saved the best of me for you

◘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...