Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: Eagles (Band)

Here are my top 5 songs by the Eagles.




photo: eaglesband.com

5.  Tequila Sunrise
Take another shot of courage
Wonder why the right words never come
You just get numb
It's another tequila sunrise, this old world still looks the same
Another frame


4.  Hotel California

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night

3.  Love Will Keep Us Alive
Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes
Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside
When we're hungry, love will keep us alive

I would die for you
Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do


2.  I Cant’ Tell You Why

Every time I try to walk away
Something makes me turn around and stay
And I can't tell you why

When we get crazy,
it just ain't to right,
(try to keep you head, little girl)
Girl, I get lonely, too
You don't have to worry
Just hold on tight
(don't get caught in your little world)
'Cause I love you
Nothing's wrong as far as I can see
We make it harder than it has to be
and I can't tell you why
 

1.  New Kid in Town
You look in her eyes; the music begins to play
Hopeless romantics, here we go again
But after awhile, you're lookin' the other way
It's those restless hearts that never mend

Johnny come lately, the new kid in town
Will she still love you when you're not around?
There's so many things you should have told her,
but night after night you're willing to hold her,
Just hold her, tears on your shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...