Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lady in Red



Red is getting into me these days. And I’m really loving this pair of red pants.






It really is easy to pair a bottom albeit its bold color. Just go with neutral colors like black, white and gray. You may also stick with the palette by finding shades similar to your piece of clothing. Red may be paired with tones of peach and pink, brown and gold; printed or otherwise.

I stayed on the black and printed ensemble. I wore a black canvass with a tiger head print. Red accents on the collar and the sleeves. It also has a peplum detailing which makes it more stylish. Plus my jelly flats, the red, black and yellow combo worked.
 


A literal display of street fashion, here I am with photos taken in three different instances.

One.




Two.



Three.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...