Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Moonlane Gardens


It’s Moonlane Gardens (an anagram for Orange and Lemons) playing. I found myself listening to ONL again.




And why not? The band has this sound that takes you back to the Fab Four era. I’ve been a fan since Just Like A Splendid Love Song and Heaven Knows (This Angel Has Flown).


It was the song “Let Me” that made me decide to get the album. I first heard of it as an accompaniment for a shampoo commercial. I was quick to search whether it was a revival ‘cause I knew it was something so familiar. It would really take you to the classics of the 60s-80s.

The album is packed with wonderful songs and great illustrations (artwork by Sarah Gaugler) to boot.







Album concept by Clem Castro who also shared poetry entitled “700 Miles”.


  1. Prologue
  2. Moonlane Gardens
  3. It’s About Time
  4. Ang Katulad Mong Walang Katulad
  5. Let Me
  6. Moonjive
  7. Eleven Minutes
  8. Be With You
  9. Buhay at Pag-ibig
  10. 700 Miles
  11. Ode to Love
  12. Fade
  13. I Feel Good, I Feel Fine
  14. The Story Must Come to a Sudden End
  15. A New Day
  16. Epilogue
I’m into tracks 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 11,12,14,15. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...