Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pancake House



It was a Friday lunch out with the team when we decided to dine at Pancake House.


 tale of the traveling peanut butter



I was craving to eat here again so I asked G if we could spend our weekend munch at the place. 

I got “Spicy Chicken Fillet with Brown Rice Pilaf” served with garlic dip and lemon wedge. Reasonably priced for the serving, it’s a-okay.





G got “Cornmeal Crusted Fish”. (Un)fortunately I was not able to try his dish.

  


And of course, we had “Chocolate Marble”, chocolate-swirled pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup.



Tempting huh? ◘
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...