Nuffnang

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Snapshot: Time


I’m gonna take my liking to photography to the next level. Photography is a moment encapsulated. Photos move us. They tell a story. They represent a memory.





I challenge myself to take a photo each day starting today (30-March-13). The post will feature raw (unedited) pictures of what I encounter on a daily basis - be it people, landscape, food…just about anything under the sun. This will help me to become better with the craft. Hopefully, I’ll get good composition, depth, light and design.

Looking back, I would wish for a lomo cam…or an SLR. But I’ll be using my point-and-shoot.
 
photo: lomography.com

Fittingly, the first post is about “Time”


A look at the clock
Wishing to go back at the past
Wanting to pause the moment
Yearning for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...