Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bonchon Delivers


Bonchon really delivers.





Literally, you can now have your favorite Bonchon chicken delivered at your doorstep by dialing 633-18-18.  

Metaphorically, they do it in a remarkable manner from taking the call to special requests like extra condiments.  And when they say they deliver within 30-45 minutes upon placement of call, they totally mean it. Well, based on my experience.


I am drooling over their soy garlic chicken. The breading is so flavorful that eating at Bonchon is a daily addiction.
The spicy version’s great too. 



I added potato fries to balance out the noodles and the chicken.


Best eaten with chapchae which is sweet to the palate.
  





With taste and affordability, Bonchon is a favorite. ◘
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...