Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Camouflage Print

Camouflage print is an urban street wear staple. It is the abstract print with the usual green-brown hues.




To look edgy yet feminine, I added metal collar tips and a bow belt adorned with metal studs.
  



Not to go overboard, I paired the top with neutral colored pants and velvet flats with gold detailing.


Not to take out respect from the significance of the uniform.


And did you know…I was CAT officer, Alpha Company Ex-O. Maybe the reason why I’m stiff/tight.
  




I grew up the military way. Grandpop is a WWII veteran. He’d tell me stories of war, death march and how life was 70 years ago.

 
War is an ugly thing. With the casualties, the damage, the hurt and the pain…At the end of the day, no one wins actually… Yin-Yang. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...