Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dog Coach Francis and Serena

G and I were busy looking at these cute puppies…











…when a dog came leaping from our right. I thought I was going to be knocked over. I was really scared so I just closed my eyes. Funny right? Good thing, a voice called out and Dog Coach Francis came. The actively playful Serena was turned into a well-behaved dog. Francis then handed me a treat to give the dog.  Serena was so careful and gentle while taking the food from my hand.




Francis gave me a calling card to see what he does. You may want to check it out too by visiting dogcoachfrancis.com for more info.



Oh! I want to take her home. ◘


1 comment:

  1. Try to catch Serena and with Dog Coach Francis, September 8, ABSCBN :)

    follow them on https://www.facebook.com/DogCoachFrancis or visit dogcoachfrancis.com for updates.

    Irene from Coach Francis team :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...