Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sage’s Fave Five: Seals and Crofts

My top 5 songs by Seals and Crofts.




photo: musiqology.com

5. Forever Like the Rose

Open up and let the sunshine touch your heart. And show the world what you can be.
If you are free, free to grow, free to grow. Forever like the rose.
Forever like the rose, I suppose that's the way to be.
Strong and ever giving, always living with a purpose and a goal.
To blossom day to day, then someday to fade away.
Forever like the rose.



4. I’ll Play For You


Won't you let the music take you, hear the band.
Let this night go on forever. Don't you ever stop the music. Let your spirit set you free.
  

3. First Love

Everybody has a first love, they have left in yesterday.
Feelings they have left behind, it's just a place in time
but not so far away. 



2. My Fair Share


Justice is a lady Lay me down with justice in a long white gown With a breath of love, we can share
  

1. Summer Breeze

Sweet days of summer -- the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waitin' there
Not a care in the world

See the smile awaitin' in the kitchen
Through cookin' and the plates for two
Feel the arms that reach out to hold me
In the evening when the day is through


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...